A foreign national who is living and working in the U.S. on a permanent basis may be eligible to apply for legal residence. This is done through the green card process, which ultimately may allow you to apply to be a full U.S. citizen. You will have to go through an extended process to file for an adjustment of status to permanent residence.

During the time you are waiting for this adjustment of status, you will have to maintain a work permit. The permit is issued while you are waiting for your permanent residence to be resolved. We can help you with this process, which can be complicated if you do not understand what documentation must be provided, and to whom it must be provided.

We can help you with a range of residency petitions. Green cards may be issued

  • Through family members petition
  • Through an employer petition
  • Through law enforcement for victims of abuse
  • Through various other programs

We will take the time to understand your circumstances and help determine which program best meets your needs. Contact Impact Immigration Law Services for nationwide residence petitions.